Friday, March 6, 2015

We are back

Soooooooooooooooooo Admirer's

Ashley and I have been away which believe me has made us very sad too, but we are back and we are back with a a lot of stalking twisted admiration stories. We will not let you down this year and with con season fast approaching I am sure we will have plenty of stories coming soon!

I know personally in one week I will be at the Walker Stalker Con and I personally can't wait to meet Emma Bell, now she didn't last very long on the Walking Dead but she sure was a B in charge on Dallas. (holy hell cliffhanger, that will NEVER be resolved) anyway I am super stoked to meet her and I can't wait to see who else I will be able to stalk.  

But come on, I am at con can we really call it stalking?  Stay tuned peeps because I promise I will have the 4-1-1 for you, You want me to ask Emma Bell a question? Shoot them my way because believe me I am going to see if she happens to know if Christian survived or not... this is some serious need to know.  How can you find out JR has another child and blow up a Ewing and not finish it??? TOTAL BS.   #RENEWDallas please take a moment and tweet this.

Done?  ok.

Anyway before I have a total fangirl melt down let's move on to the next con currently on my schedule.

Dallas Comic Con. 

You didn't think I would miss it this year did you?

This is not until May 29th and I am planning on attending all three days to get all the stalker gossip for you.  I am a firm believer in helping the nerds out!

The guest list is already looking pretty amazing and I know I have Stan Lee, Laura Vandervoort (met her once but I just have to know if Greyston Holt is that beautiful in person) and I am also looking forward to  meeting Carrie Fisher.  In fact Carrie might make me a little star struck.  We will see.

So three stars already on my list and this is just the first round of announcements!!!  Dallas con is obviously going to be a pretty awesome this year and I can't wait to get my picture taken with Adam West in my Poison Ivy costume, don't worry nerds I will totally share my cosplay with you!

What cons are on your schedule this year??? Who are you hoping to meet in 2015?

Personally I am still holding out for my Chris's... Evans and Hemsworth... a nerd can hope right?

Well ladies... and gents,  Feel free to comment below & share who you want to meet in 2015... We love hearing from fellow stalkers

XOXO
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment