Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Let's Fangirl Over Chris Evans

If I was asked to describe my thoughts on Mr. Evans, the word mouthwatering comes to mind, or perhaps yummy, or maybe wowza. I guess you really can't just describe him in on word.



If that ad doesn't make you buy Gucci Guilty I don't know what will?

Mr. Evans has been on my list FOREVER, I am pretty sure I started to dig him when he did Celluar in 2004. I remember seeing that movie and thinking, where the hell are all the hot dudes like that on my college campus?

Anyway as usual when it comes to talking celebs, I digress.

He has gone from doing teenage movie parodies to being Captain America

and what a Captain America he is...
It is no secret, that I think Chris Hemsworth is quite possibly Thor Reincarnated he is just WAYYYY to beautiful to be human (actually I considered cashing out my 401k to get him to sign my Thor poster at Sacramento Comic Con, seriously how sick is that? Thank God I snapped out of it)

Ugh again off topic...

The point I am trying to make before getting on one of my famous sexy super hero rants is Chris Evans is really starting to grow on me. In a very big way. In fact this past week I have determine he is in my top 3. Yes you read that correctly. Top 3.

Why you ask?


1. You should not ask such stupid questions, look at him.
2. If you are still asking such a stupid question I have determined that not only is he beautiful, he seems to have his shit together.


I am a firm believer that some actors are douchbags, I dated every type of douchbag in college, so when it comes to men, I have a true asshole radar, I know before a pretty boy opens his mouth whether he is an ass or not. 97% of the time I am correct.

Chris Evans totally does not give off that vibe. I know I know, I have never met him, and if he ever stumbles across this post, he will likely be weirded out. Sigh yet again, I am getting off topic.

Where was I? oh, yes Chris Evans is more than a hot face/body

Sure he has that sexy Boston boy err man thing going for him with his no nonsense attitude but lately the interviews I have read and seen, make me realize that he has a lot going from him, and did I mention he is like... hot?

If you can stop focusing on those beautiful blue eyes, chisled cheeks and amazing body that man has... you will realize that actually he is one well spoken dude. I totally like how he made sure to get the facts straight and that he isn't leaving the industry anytime soon on Entertainment Tonight. Cause you know even the professional writers get their facts twisted.

I would like to thank the stars he isn't leaving anytime soon. Seriously, don't leave us Chris, who else will we fangirl over?

So fellow fans of Chris, I would like to share some of the hottest photos I have found of this super hero. And man oh man he is sexy...




No comments:

Post a Comment