Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chris vs Chris

I think it is time I have a little confession. I am the blog's lunatic. I love debates and I am a pretty blunt girl when it comes to topics. I blame it on my upbringing and education.

So this morning when I was talking my blogs with my mother I was like you know mom the other day I was asked which is hotter

Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth?



What the *()%^&%_*& type of question is that????



That is like asking to choose your favorite food or dessert. Seriously impossible.

So I took the question to my fellow blog girl Ashley... Here is her response

You need help, like professional help!!!!
That's my thoughts
And I don't think I could help you they are both great

So as you can see, she was zero help and she told me something I already know. SO I took the question to my fellow female co-workers. What I didn't expect, was the all out debate I would stir in my office. People took the question to their facebook pages, twitter & friends.

In the end it was pretty much 50/50. While I think it is impossible to chose, every single lady answered the question within 10 seconds and gave their answer why... and they are passionate about their Chris of choice. Oh, and women are perverted, some comments I heard made me blush, and that is not easy to do.

What did I find out, the ladies here are loving Chris Evans right now



"did you see those arms? Girl I know a few places he could put those"
"Girl that suit shows all the right body parts"
"I am 50, and he makes me want to go all Mrs. Robinson"
"girl give me 5 minutes with him, just five minutes"

Never fear Hemsworth lovers... I got some pretty awesome quotes on him too

"that Australian accent and that long hair, yeah I just want to pull it"
"swoon, serious swoon"
" He has hair that I just want to grab and pull"
"He just makes think of impossibly naughty ideas."

They all said his wife is one lucky lady. I agree.

Even my gay friend had an opinion

"Neither, I prefer Robert Downey Jr and refuse to comment"

Thanks. that is really freaking helpful.

one of my male co-workers told me he was slightly offended I didn't ask him and he wanted to give his opinion.

He is straight and it is quite possibly the best thought process I have heard when it came to choosing a Chris.

And according to him, if he had to choose he would first have to look at their body, and in his opinion Hemsworth has the better body, but then you look at the character the personify and the Captain America comb over makes you think he is going to take you to the opera and buy you drinks which is boring, but Hemsworth makes you think he is going to pick you up on the back of his Harley and make you do things you never even imagined.

So in the end? he choose Hemsworth.
I don't think I ever laughed this hard in my life at work.

So I took a moment and asked my other co-worker (a female, she said she wants her name out ther in case either Chris actually reads this nonsense, it is Latrina) to follow up on my male co-workers thoughts...

TELL (name removed) I SAID YES FOR THOR! HE GETS IT. I CAN TAKE MYSELF TO THE OPERA AND BUY MY OWN DRINKS.
Well this is when one of my managers gets involved and tells me his opinion. He said girls need to go for the good boys, and Hemsworth looks like a true gentleman and Evans looks like a bad boy....

Huh, another co worker said he looked like the boring good guy. Talk about confusion.

This was also the part of the day that Ash emails me & says I am so glad you are working hard.
For the record to my boss if you ever read this, I have settled four cases today AND I am engaging fellow co-workers in a very colorful debate

We took my supervisor out for lunch and they debated the topic with me even more.

So I took it to our young 20 something waitress.

Chris Hemsworth.
hmmmm.

So here is the dilemma, who do I think is hotter?

Hemsworth no wait Evans... but Hemsworth grrr Evans....

Yeah I am conflicted. Talk about having a complicated dilemma.

So I decided to dig a little more into the topic.

PS: The tally at this time was Evans 39 Hemsworth 14

This is when I realized my blog partner Ash thinks I am a lunatic and I might get replaced after writing this post... I don't think she wants to associate with a lunatic.

So I do what any sensible lunatic would do, I took the question to her husband, which sparked a very fantastic twitter debate.


In the end, he choose Hemsworth, because Hemsworth is the new Zac Efron

After lunch my other male co-worker said he has no clue who either is (he hasn't seen any of the Marvel universe movies GASP!!!!) so he entered both names in google. He choose Evans right away. I then said but you haven't seen them without their shirt. Which he then googles both names plus no shirt. He still rolled with Evans.

Wanna have fun? Google Chris Hemsworth No Shirt then Google Chris Evans No Shirt




Yeah I wonder what the IT department is gonna think when they read this office's google searches.

Another male co-worker said Hemsworth because he would hate to be the first dude that dates his ex-girlfriend.

See Scientific research.

At the end of the day I have FINALLY made my decision.

After all day debating who would you rather?

I think I am just going to roll with No Comment. :)

I wouldn't turn either down, I know Bad Jen, but I never said I was a good girl

The tally at the end of the day? WHO freaking cares they are both hot, and seriously WOULD YOU turn either down??


No comments:

Post a Comment