Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jason David Frank & Space City Con

What a fun and exciting event! Today was a complete blast. I (Ashley) and my hubby went out to the WestChase area of Houston and attended Space City Con. When I first found out about this event I got extremely excited knowing that I would in fact meet more of the original cast of The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. That's right! The hit show from the 90's that every future Ninja grew up loving. At Comic Palooza this year I met the original Blue and Black Rangers.



















This time around I met two of the awesome people that brought humor to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.


Then let's not forget the main event ... Jason David Frank! He was super nice. So full of energy and looked great with the green streak through his hair. I asked if he would do me a quick favor and give a video greeting to my two friends who wanted to be there but couldn't. And he said yes! 


Of course this wasn't the only thing that was exciting. I got to sit in the captains chair of the USS Enterprise. Growing up I loved watching this show with my mom and brother.


So all in all it is easy to say it was a fun and exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment